Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a Girl!

Dear Charlotte,

It was a Monday afternoon, August 1, 2011 when your Grandmom, daddy, and I went to the doctor's and learned that you were a girl. I am proud to admit that I was so emotional upon hearing the news that I cried right there on the spot. Then the tears of joy became laughter as you waved to us on the monitor, as if to say: "Hi mommy! Hi daddy! Hi Grandmom! I know you're watching, see what I can do!" and then you proceeded to do several 180-flips while we watched... already such a show off. :)

There's so much that I want to teach you and so much that I know you'll teach me. I promise to be patient as we go through this learning process together. In the meantime, here's one of the very first pictures we have of you:

1 comment:

  1. CHARLOTTE! I know your parents very well, and you poor child, you don't have a chance. No... they're wonderful people and you will add to their wonderful blessings. Can't wait to hold you and squish you!

    ReplyDelete